Marlin Model 1895 .410 Bore Lever-Action Shotgun
A .410-bore in a tried and true big-bore platform? That’s the idea that drove the creation of the new Model 1895 – 410. With a fast-handling lever-action that packs four rounds of follow-ups for quick-moving small game like squirrel and rabbit. Chambered in 410, 2.5”.
- Manufacturer: Marlin
- Model: 1895 Big Bore
- Gauge: .410 Bore
- Barrel: 22: Smooth Bore
- Overall Length: 35″
- Stock: American Black Walnut Stock with Pistol Grip
- Action: Lever Action; Side Ejection; Solid Top Receiver; Polished Steel; Hammer Block Safety
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn Folding
- Front Sight: Ramp with Fiber Optic; Wide-Scan Hood
- Capacity: 5-Shot Tubular Magazine
- Approximate Weight: 8 lbs.